1. CLEAR YOUR CLUTTER WITH FENG SHUI - You’ll learn the surprising causes of clutter and how to change your “clutter script” to take control of your space. Using the practical tips, you’ll be able to create clarity and beauty in your surroundings using the Fundamental Principles of Feng Shui. The result will be “sustainable change” that lasts a lifetime. There will be many before and after photos in her PowerPoint.
Presenter: Cynthia Braun, Certified Professional Organizer. (Offered Session 1)
2. QUICK COOKER 101 - Pressure Cooker? Quick Cooker? Instant Pot? See how pressure cookers have changed since the days of stove-top pressure cookers. Learn how to save time and make your food taste better!
Presenter: Barbara Heine, Pampered Chef Consultant
3. DRAWING LIGHT ON PAPER - Like to draw? In this hands-on workshop, you’ll create a simple still life. Putting pencil to paper, you’ll learn how simple shapes and basic composition, coupled with recognizing and reproducing the source of light for an image can produce a convincing 3-dimensional image. These basic principles can then be used for all future art work you create.
Presenter: Steve Hetzel, 30-year Freelance Illustrator and Graphic Designer, Muralist, Art Instructor, Painter. (Offered Session 1)
4. BE YOU AND WIN: Intentional Public Relations. - You’ll learn the elements to create an authentic media campaign by using the following: visualization; understanding your audience; identifying your brand/product je ne sais quoi (It Factor); utilizing social media; and tapping into your expertise. You already have what it takes, learn how to present yourself authentically to score media, leverage your brand and cement your expertise. Presenter: Karen Taylor Bass, public relations expert, best-selling author, speaker (Offered Session 1)
5. WHAT EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LEGAL PLANNING - Legal strategies for women to best protect their loved ones in all stages of life. The presentation and discussion will include an overview of the most important legal documents including the Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, Living Will, Last Will & Testament and Trust Planning.
Presenter: Jaclyn Kramer is an attorney practicing in the area of estate planning and elder law (Offered Session 1)
6. ZENTANGLE ART - Anyone can do Zentangle! The Zentangle Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. There are No Mistakes! It’s creative & meditative. It also increases focus, while alleviating stress and anxiety! Bring out your inner artist!. Anything is possible, one stroke at a time. Presenter: Lynn Scionti, Certified Zentangle Teacher, Artist (Mosaics, Stained Glass, Crochet and other mediums). (Offered Session 2)
7. PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD - Learn 5 basic tips from International Makeup Artists to accentuate your best features. Learn the "6 Minutes to Sensational" look for every day, the "Polished & Perfect" make-up for the office and the "Night on the Town". We'll Wow those Brows and create the Perfect Pout.
Presenter: Eileen Dolan, Independent Sales Director, Mary Kay, Inc. (Offered session 2)
8. Grow with Google| A New Initiative - To Help Prepare For Work, Find Jobs, And Grow Their Businesses, Google has launched a new program - Grow with Google. - Small businesses can learn how to grow their online presence and improve customer loyalty, job seekers can grow their presentation and communication skills, and educators can learn how to put the latest technology to work inside and outside of the classroom.
Presenter: Mildred M. Tassone, Certified in Google Analytics, Member of Google's Grow With Google Partners, Social Media Consultant, Podcaster, Blogger, Licensed Real Estate Salesperson with Keller Williams Realty Gold Coast.
9. CREATING HARMONY IN HOME DECOR - Identify what's important in creating both form and function in your design. See how informed choices can create the look you want. There will be samples of materials and lots of visuals to reinforce your understanding. Presenter: Cindy Ulrich, Interior Design Expert Offered Session 2)
10. NUTRITION MADE SIMPLE - This interactive, fun workshop includes discussion, printed recipes and free food samples. It will provide nutritional information that will benefit your overall health and well-being, including diabetic and cancer awareness tips and statistics.
Presenter: Mera Samaroo, Education Alliance Partner with PCRM and Certified Health and Lifestyle Coach with the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (Offered Session 2)
10 A.M. Keynote Speaker - Cara Nelson, World Marathon Runner
SESSION ONE – 11:00-11:45 a.m. SESSION TWO – 12:00-12:45 p.m.
Restaurant Tastings, Entertainment, Authors’ Corner & Shopping